- Delhi Head Constable, Pregnant Wife Shot At And Robbed: Police
- Days after rape at Delhi hospital, woman dies of her injuries
- NHRC notices to the Delhi Chief Secretary and the Director General of Prisons over the reported killing of an under-trial prisoner by the other inmates in Tihar jail
- 45 Crores रिनोवेशन | केजरीवाल ने मीडिया के लिए घर के दरवाजे खोले!
- Goa woman found hanging in police chowkey in Maharashtra
- National Human Rights Commission on Tuesday issued notices to Uttar Pradesh DGP and Prayagraj police commissioner over the murders of Atiq Ahmed and Ashraf
- Dialysis in at least 145 of the 167 centres in Karnataka is being done without a dialysis prescription by nephrologists.
- All India Human Rights Council raised concerned against atrocities and forced conversion of Hindu and other minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Dr. Anthony Raju - Advocate, Supreme Court of India and a dynamic, dedicated, Internationally accredited HUMAN RIGHTS, PEACE Ambassador & SOCIAL Worker and is one of Global's foremost voices of Human Rights.
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Against Verdict That Freed 3 In Delhi Rape Case
Top Human Rights News of 2021
Top Human Rights News of 2021
Please click or copy paste on google : https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/12/18/top-human-rights-news-2021
"My Life is Not Your Porn": Digital Sex Crimes in South Korea
This June report on South Korea looked at the widespread posting of sexual images of women and girls on the Internet without their consent and the devastating impact it has on the victims. Despite legal reforms, women and girls targeted in digital sex crimes face significant difficulty in pursuing justice, due in part to officials not understanding or accepting that these are serious crimes.
Indian Girl's Alleged Rape and Murder Sparks Protests
Protests over sexual assault took place in India’s capital, Delhi, in August after a 9-year-old Dalit girl was killed. Her family alleged she was raped and murdered while fetching water. Protests over incidents of gender-based violence have occurred regularly in India over the last decade, as the number of reported rapes remains extremely high and the government continues to fail to implement rape laws effectively.
Philippines 'Drug War' Killings Rise During Pandemic
When we looked back at the Philippines' response to the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020 for our last World Report, we found that “Drug war” killings increased by more than 50 percent during the early months of the pandemic, as the Duterte administration appeared to take advantage of Covid-19 curfews to expand its gruesome and bloody campaign.
JOIN THE TOP AND MOST REPUTED HUMAN RIGHTS MOVEMENT OF THE COUNTRY AND
RAISE YOUR VOICE FOR THE VOICELESS PEOPLE
Top Criminal Advocate
Top Human Rights Advocate
SPEAK BEFORE APPLY FOR THE MEMBERSHIP
For more details, visit below
ALL INDIA COUNCIL OF HUMAN RIGHTS, LIBERTIES & SOCIAL JUSTICE
(AICHLS) is founded by Dr. Anthony Raju - Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Dynamic Internationally Accredited Human Rights Defender, Inspirational, spiritual and motivational speaker, Peace Activist & Social Worker and is one of global's foremost voices of Human Rights and powerful voice for voiceless people globally.
All India council of human rights, liberties & social justice has been added as signatory to UNITED NATION GLOBAL COMPACT. The world's largest corporate responsibility initiative with nearly 12,000 business and non-business participants in 140 countries. That All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice (AICHLS), is a duly registered Society under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, and is functioning with commitment to the Noble Cause of Human Rights Protection and Promotion, Justice for All, Economic Upliftment of the Underprivileged, Education, Love, Peace, Harmony and Friendship, National & International Integration by Exchange of Ideas & Ethos in India and also amongst the neighbouring countries and the people of the rest of the World at large.
Dr. Anthony Raju
Advocate , Supreme Court of India.
Global Chairman , All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice.
Chairman - National Legal Council
International Convener, Universal mission for Peace and Human Rights.
Chairman, National Council of News and Broadcasting.
Secretary General : Asian Human Rights Council
International Peace keeper
#dranthonyraju #drjuneann #drtessmartin #drameenaali #aparathapa, #sandeepmarwah, #Tophumanrightscouncil, #Humanrightsinindia #Socialjustice, #freelegalhelp #HumanRightsOrganizationsInIndia, #HumanRightsComplaint, #HumanRights, #AdvocateSupremeCourt #HumanRightsMembership ##TopHumanRightsOrganisationofIndia #peace #gahrc #humanrightseducation #humanrightsleadership #humanitarian #ihrac #dranthonyraju #aichls #humanrightsambassador #tophumanrightsactivistofindia #motivationalspeaker #inspirationalspeaker #nhrc #tophumanrightsadvocateof india #topcriminaladvocate #nationalhumanrightscommission #topcriminaladvocatesupremecourtofindia
"Human Rights In India,Social Justice,Human Rights Commission,National Human Rights Commission, Human Rights Organizations In India,State Human Rights Commission,Human Rights Commission Delhi,Human Rights Complaint,Human Rights,Anthony Raju , Advocate Supreme Court, Human Rights Membership,Top Human Rights Organisation of India"
In Public Interest, More Links Of Human Rights Organisation working for the promotion and protection of Human Rights in India.