- IPC 366A This Section deals with acts of kidnapping or abduction of a woman with the intent to compel her to marry any person against her will or to be forced or seduced to illicit intercourse. Such an act is liable to imprisonment which may extend to ten
- Why Recording of confessions and statements is important under Crpc 164 and Medical Under 164a
- Patna Gang Rape, Highly condemable act said Dr Anthony Raju
- Bengal tops acid attack cases for third year in a row, activists say ‘it’s just tip of iceberg’
- Over 4.45 lakh crimes against women in 2022, one every 51 minutes: NCRB
- 13th International Human Rights Summit & Awards 2023
- Dr. Anthony Raju - Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Dynamic Internationally Accredited Human Rights Defender, Inspirational, spiritual and motivational speaker, Peace Activist & Social Worker and is one of global's foremost voices of Human Right
- H.E. Dr. Anthony Raju has been invited by Ukraine as a Panelist
- A very important section 12 of the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
- डॉ. एंथोनी राजू सबसे बेहतरीन और प्रतिभाशाली आपराधिक अधिवक्ताओं और प्रसिद्ध मानवाधिकार कार्यकर्ताओं में से एक हैं,
13th International Human Rights Summit & Awards 2023
Press Release (Post)
Pictures of the 13th International Human Rights Awards 2023
Event: 13th International Human Rights Summit & Awards 2023
December 10’2023 5.00 Pm
At India Islamic Cultural Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Event Coordinator: Dr. June Ann, Dr.Mustafa Attarwala, Mr. Tej Thapa, Dr. Deepankar Dass
Event Organised By All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties and Social Justice
In Association with Mahabodhi International Meditation Centre, Leh UT Ladakh, AAFT University, International Human Rights Advisory Council (IHRAC), Indian National Human Rights Protection Council, Indian National Press Representative Council, Board of Global Ambassador for Human Rights and Peace (GAHRP), National Council Of News & Broadcasting (NCNB), Asian Human Rights Council (AHRC) , Amnesty Worldwide (AW) , Universal Mission For Peace And Harmony (UMPH) And International Press and Broadcasting Association (INBA) & International Council for Environmental Protection, Conservation Of Forests And Other Natural Resources
The Awards were presented at a simple ceremony, has taken place in DELHI in the presence of galaxy of prominent, Members, dignitaries, guests from all the sectors i.e. Government officials from various states, Human Rights Commission, Social Activists, Religious Leaders, Social NGO, Foreign Diplomat, United Nation, Ministers, Member Of Parliament, IAS, IPS, Judiciary, Advocates, Sports, Film Industry, RWA, Journalists, Bureaucrats, Doctors, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Law Colleges, Universities, School, etc. from all over India and Globally.
Amazing and min-blowing performance was done by Children from Tagore academy public school, Palwal
Manav Rachna International School, Faridabad, Sai Kiran Welfare Society, Delhi.
That All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice (AICHLS), is functioning with commitment to the Noble Cause of Human Rights Protection and Promotion, Justice for All, Economic Upliftment of the Underprivileged, Education, Love, Peace, Harmony and Friendship, National & International Integration by Exchange of Ideas & Ethos in India and also amongst the neighboring countries and the people of the rest of the World at large.
Prominent Presenters & Speakers
1. His Holiness Venerable Bhikkhu Sanghasena, Spiritual Director/Founder President, Mahabodhi International Meditation Centre, Leh (UT Ladakh)
2. His Holiness Acharya Dr. Lokesh Muni Ji
3. Major General (Dr.) Rajan Kochhar VSM (Retd)
4. Lt. General Ashok B. Shivane, PVSM, AVSM, VSM (Retd.)
5. Dr. Sandeep Marwah, Founder Marwah Studios and Chancellor AAFT University.
6. BK Dr. Binny Sareen
7. Most Rev. Bishop George Palliparambil.
8. Dr. Umer Ahmed Illyasi, Chief Imam and Hon’ble President, All India Imam Association, New Delhi.
9. Dr. Anthony Raju, Advocate Supreme Court of India, Global Chairman All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties and Social Justice, New Delhi.
10. Dr. June Ann Passanah, Global chairman of Amnesty Worlds Wide Movement for Women Rights, Chairperson (Women Wing) of all Indian Council of Human Rights.
Prominent Awardees 2023
9th Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam World Peace Award'2023
Archbishop Thomas Menamparampil, S.D.B.. Archbishop Emeritus of Guwahati
Eminent Chancellor Award 2023
Prof. (Dr.) Balvir S. Tomar, Chancellor NIMS University
Eminent Social Reformer
Dr. Rizwan Adatia
Dr. Amir Rashid Wani
Vivek Singh Rao
Ramankant Reddy A.
Dr. Depankar Das
International Women of Courage Award
Sabita Upreti, Nepal
Inthumathy Hariharathamotharan, Sri Lanka
Dr. Gladise Monica
Eminent CSR Excellence Award
Eminent Peace Award
BK Rakesh Sareen
Eminent NGO Award
Shiksha Prayas, Gurgaon
Eminent Members who have supported the event with full dedication and team work
Dr. Jasbir Singh
Cmdr. Hukum Chand
Fr. Joshy Michael
Dr. Shiv Kumar Iyer
Dr. Moustafa Attarwal
Dr. Manoj Batra
Dr. R Selvakumar
Adv. Rakesh Wadhwa
Tej Bahadur Thapa
Dr.M. Rajender Reddy
DR MD FAISAL ALAM
Amit Kumar sahu
Baldev Kumar B. Varma
I Surender Singh
DR MD SHAHID
Rajesh Keith D'silva
Dr. Rupinder Singh
Dr. Rajesh Gupta
Dr. Kiran Reddy
Dr. G Ramesh Kumar
Dr. K Kishore
Avanendra Pratap Sinh raaj
Kamal Hassan Muhamed
Dr. Zarine Manchanda
Vijay Vasant Dhumal
Nizarahamad Husen Kadegaonkar
Uday Rajaram Kumbhar
Manoj Tanwar, CA
Manish Tanwar Adv.
D. Anjali Christopher
Jainaam Rakesh Singhi
Adv. Rajat Baijal
Dr. G. Lakshmipathy
Firoz Ahmed Siddiqui