- गरीब के दर्द को समझो , उसके साथ खाना या ऑटो में बैठना यह राजनीति खेल है , यह बंद करो ?
- दिल्ली के स्पा में महिला से सामूहिक दुष्कर्म, पुलिस ने 2 आरोपियों को किया गिरफ्तार
- Undertrial rape accused molests doctor inside Mandoli jail, case lodged: Delhi Police
- अगर आपने यह किया तो आपके खिलाफ झुठा दहेज हत्या #काIPC304B केश नहीं होगा
- Nomination Open for 12th International Human Rights Summit and Awards 2022
- Over 96% Rapes In India Committed By Persons Known To The Victims: NCRB Report
- हमने अपना सारा विवेक हिंदू, मुसलमान, सिख, ईसाई बनने में झोंक दिया लेकिन इंसान बनने की कोशिश नहीं की
- Average 82 murders a day, 11 kidnappings, abduction every hour in India in 2021: NCRB data
- Daily wage earners' biggest group among death by suicides in 2021: NCRB
- How to complain in Kerala Human Rights Commission
National Academy of Customs in Anantapur will function from Sept. 2023, says Sitharaman
Union Finance Minister lays stone for NACIN, says PM is keen on its timely completion
Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman, laying the foundation stone for the National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes & Narcotics (NACIN) at Palasamudram in the district on Saturday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was like a fatherly figure for Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy and has been ensuring that everything essential for Andhra Pradesh is given.
After the Mussoorie Institute for IAS officers and the Hyderabad Institute for IPS officers, NACIN will be the national-level world-class training institute for IRS officers from September 2023. “We have released ₹729 crore for the first phase of the construction of the new campus in Anantapur district as per the promises made in the 2014 July Union budgetary allocations and I will ensure it gets all resources to be fully functional from all aspects by September 2024,” Ms. Sitharaman said speaking in Telugu and replying to Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddys to develop the backward Anantapur district.