- Human Rights Council strongly condemn the incident and demand free and fare investigation, said Dr. Anthony Raju Advocate and Chairman AICHLS
- Top Human Rights News of 2021
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over reported torture of a woman by police personnel in Lalitpur
- Lt Gen Ashok Bhim Shivane,PVSM,AVSM,VSM(Retd) has been nominated Vice-Chairman by the National Council of News and Broadcasting for its wing International Media Advisory Council
- Allahabad HC issues guidelines for bail pleas under Pocso Act
- False cases of Rape, Dowry Death, and allegations against men have been steadily rising over the years. As per the latest NCRB report, 2019
- Hanuman Chalisa Row: Mumbai Top Cop Trashes Rana Couple’s Torture Charge With Video | WATCH
- Ukraine crisis could be 'wake-up' call for Europe to also look at developments in Asia: Jaishankar
- Section 331 IPC, Voluntarily causing grievous hurt to extort confession
- व्यापार और मानव अधिकार पर एनएचआरसी कोर ग्रुप ने व्यावसायिक ट्रक चालकों के मुद्दों पर चर्चा की
Indian envoy Mukul Arya passes away, Palestinian Authority "closely monitoring" cause of death
Mukul Arya had taken charge as India’s envoy at Ramallah last year.
Mukul Arya, India's representative at the Palestinian city of Ramallah, has passed away, External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar said on Sunday, condoled the death of the young diplomat who had taken charge as India's envoy to Ramallah last year.
"Deeply shocked to learn about the passing away of India's Representative at Ramallah, Shri Mukul Arya. He was a bright and talented officer with so much before him. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones," said Mr. Jaishankar.