How We Work
We seek to achieve the following objectives:
- Protect and promote human rights by monitoring, investigation, advocacy, and taking solidarity actions;
- Work towards social equality, with particular emphasis on social groups who have suffered discrimination in the past, such as women and children and minorities.
- Develop a speedy communication system using modern communication techniques to encourage quicker actions to protect human rights, redress wrongs and prevent violations in future;
- Develop appropriate modes of human rights education and especially promote the folk school approach;
- Promote appropriate legal and administrative reforms, particularly judicial and police reforms;
- Develop close links with the victims of human rights violations to promote solidarity with victims, to preserve the memory of the victims and to organize significant commemorations linking large sections of people for the purpose of eliminating human rights violations;
- Participate in peace making, reconciliation, conflict resolution, truth commissions and international tribunals;
- Develop cultural and religious programmes for the promotion of human rights;
- Encourage ratification of UN instruments and development of local legislation, law enforcement and judicial practices in keeping with such instruments, and assist the formation and functioning of human rights commissions or bodies globally;
- Promote the United Nations, particularly its human rights agencies and assist these organisations for better promotion and protection of human rights in worldwide.
- Work towards the development of regional human rights mechanisms and encourage people's participation in this process by promoting UN Human Rights Charter.
- To create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, love and affection amongst the member of the society and also all Art, & Cultural, Education & Welfare.
- To create an environment as well as an understanding that Human Rights can easily become vulnerable to abuse of various structures and processes of power and to examine the inter-dependence of and linkage between Human Rights and democracy, pluralism, development, ecological balance, peace and harmony globally and at all levels.
- To train the young men and women for facing the challenges of the pluralistic society and the rising conflicts and tensions in the name of particularistic loyalties to caste, religion and culture and to work with media organizations for promoting Human Rights education.
- To make people aware of "Human Rights duties", privileges conduct training camps & workshops; establish old age homes, residential/vocational schools & colleges, research & medical colleges and Human Rights Camps , Legal Camps etc..
- To promote art & culture, maintain, encourage, and assist/help setting up Centers for promotion of Human Rights, Liberties, and Social Justice & Fundamental Rights.
- AICHLS opened a Legal Cell at Delhi and throughout India. Legal Services are, provided with the help of Delhi Legal Services Authority & National Legal Services Authority which are helpful to poor, down-trodden, women, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, Handicapped, Children, Labour, Factory Workers and other weaker sections of the society.
- AICHLS also dedicatedly operating a leading news site (www.newsindiatoday.tv), that raises voice against all sorts of evils and injustice boldly, simultaneously creating consciousness, awareness in the minds of the people and educating them to train their minds to be united. Through the medium of its written communication, it alerts the Government, defaces and unveils the criminals and corrupt people.
- AICHLS in liaison with NGOs & Government Organization seeks mutual help for a better coordination to form a welfare society
- AICHLS faces and defends of its own the cases in the Courts.
- AICHLS is endeavoring to open Residential Secular Schools, Colleges, Hospitals and Old-Age-Homes in all parts of the Country to enhance the Government's initiative in these sectors.
- We have a lofty vision of networking with the nations in the world who solemnly agree with us to promote human values in the globe. We are contemplating to create an innovative and integrated learning network, campus learning and community management network. Our focus is to empower the campus and help reach out to the world to consolidate and deliver knowledge with respect to human rights issues that haunt the world today and to bring about peace, harmony and amity amongst us.
- All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice a leading social organization, working for the protection of Human rights, liberties and social justice for all people at National & International Level., is pleased to extend an invitation to Every Individual to become a member of our organization. Every Individual outstanding leadership skills and position in the professional community would be an asset to both our society and the country. We are strongly connected nationally and internationally with a membership of people all around the India and Abroad including High profile lawyers ( Supreme Court , High Court , Lower Court , Doctors, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Professionals, Journalists, RWA, bureaucrats , Retired from various Govt offices. Etc
- We firmly believe that 'INCHES MAKE CHAMPIONS' and with this belief, we humbly invite Every Individual to join hands with us to become pioneers of change. However little your contribution will help us go a long way in raising issues and bringing justice to our countrymen. There cannot be a more satisfactory feeling than the one you get by doing philanthropic work. However meager your contribution could be towards enriching someone's life, the satisfaction, emotional or social one derives out of these acts of generosity, is simply unexplainable. Be A PIONEER LEAD THE CHANGE
- IHRAC and GAHRP, recognizes the importance, in the short term, of according priority to effects to deal with present day human rights violations. Over the long run however, IHRAC and GAHRP feels that at least equal priority must be given to promotional work aimed at preventing the occurrence of such human rights violations in the future.
- The IHRAC and GAHRP will work along with local and regional human rights groups to create greater awareness of human rights groups and prevent their violation. Educational programs will be developed to mobilize community concern and response, and promote interdisciplinary cooperation between those whose work relates to aspects of human rights. More effective means of monitoring the human rights will be created. Human Rights law as relevant to the regional will also be developed. Further, the IHRAC and GAHRP will provide recognition to those active within the human rights field, to support and safeguard their work.